Thursday, February 11, 2010

I survived the Initial stages of Medicine with Neurology Made Simple

Well, I have always thought I would flunk out Neuro but I survived. I survived when I happen to read the book entitled "Neurology Made Ridiculously Simple" or so it is (I cannot really remember the book title - no offense meant to the author) but I salute you for making my med life easier than how I imagined it would be.

I fancy Neurology not because it studies the brain and everything it encompasses. Hey! I love psychiatry too.

(I just didn't make it out of medicine life alive since I decided to stop just a year before I get my internship. It just so happened that I need to sacrifice things just to be alive literally otherwise my family would suffer had I been selfish to pursue my dream. I still dream of going back still. My husband who graduated from medicine - who I am most proud of - is actually a product of that sacrifice so I do not hold it against fate or life).

Anyway, I started this as Neurology made simple. Most medical students, if I am not wrong, would struggle at the blah blah blah terms in medicine. It was fortunate for me that I found the ridiculously made easy and it made me survive the initial phases of medicine.

If you happen to meet Mr. Ridiculously Made Easy book, I suggest for you to take a look. "Do not judge the book by its cover!"

=) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment